TangoPlayer Full Crack is an extremely simple cross-platform, standalone, audio-visual application specially developed for DJs and music enthusiasts.
Its main features are the following:
* Pure Code;
* No System Requirements;
* No installation;
* Easy to use;
* Sleep mode;
* Works on all OS’s.
* Search playlists
* Add music
* Import playlists
* Playlists by artist
* Create playlist by genre
* Search/Import music in SQLite database
* Select song to preview
* Preview song
* Full control of ID3 tags
* Automatically identify music and adjust ID3 tags
* Drag-n-drop MP3s, FLACs, OGGs, and WAVs
A distinctive feature of TangoPlayer is its cross-platform capability. It can operate both in Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X environments, and this has been made possible by the use of a portable virtual machine (PVM), which is an executable file that can be downloaded directly to the hard disk drive of any PC or Mac without any further installation.
Although this program can be used perfectly on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows and Mac OS X, it has been built specifically for the former due to the fact that a newer version of OS X is not supported by default.
(Licence: All rights reserved)
TangoPlayer is a complex yet user-friendly software solution designed mainly for DJs, but which can easily accommodate any music enthusiast interested in creating and managing playlists without too much trouble.
This standalone application does not require to be installed on your system in order to function properly, so you can just decompress the archive and run the executable to get started.
As a result, you can easily store TangoPlayer on a removable media drive and take it with out wherever you may have use for it, without a trace left in the host system’s registry.
Effortlessly create, manage and prelisten music playlists
For starters, you need to load the songs that you intend to work with into the built-in SQLite database, which can be done by means of the ‘Add Music’ button, loading one or more MP3, FLAC, OGG and WAV files in one go. At the same time, you can import ready-made playlists, in M3u or W
TangoPlayer Cracked Accounts is a simple yet intelligent music player made for DJs and music enthusiasts, offering a complete and versatile way to play music, manipulate music or playlists, make remixes or burn discs, without too much trouble.
It can also be used as a way to organize your music into playlists for a higher level of personalization.
– import ID3 tags for all types of media, with or without album artwork (album, album cover)
– edit ID3 tag information (artist, song, album, composer, rating, etc)
– add FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV files into the database
– render music via two sound cards (front and rear)
– create and manage playlists in M3u or WPL format
– prelisten music before adding it to a playlist
– update playlists by dragging and dropping files
– search and edit ID3 tags with the built-in tag editor
– process and burn discs
– import playlists from other music players
– manage playlists by right clicking on the file
– sort playlists by the playlist name or file name (album or artist)
– manage playlists as smart collections
– perform basic file operations, such as copy, move, delete and more
– synchronize playlists by dragging and dropping files
– display all attached ID3 tags (artist, song, album, album cover, composer, rating, etc)
– use a graphical interface for all supported file formats
– easily locate all tracks and playlists by alphabet
– play first track of a playlist
– create home screens to organize your music collection
– use color schemes for a more appealing appearance
– batch process of all supported media
– import music files into your iTunes library
– export playlist to WPL or M3u format
– remove playlists from your system
– burn discs
– change playback speed
– adjust audio levels
– view album art or cover
– direct playback of the music in the background
– create a custom playlist
– add songs to a playlist
– transfer music to your iPhone
– assign keyboard shortcut
– export music as WMA, FLAC, OGG, MP3 or AAC
– scan music on CD
– export music as WMA, FLAC, OGG, MP3 or AAC
– encode selected tracks
– convert music into MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC
– sync music files
● It’s absolutely the best way of storing and playing all the tracks, images, videos and documents on your computer in a secure environment, thanks to the included Safe mode.
● Convert music files to ID3v2/3, WMA, AAC/MP3, OGG, FLAC and M4A, in an ultra-fast and efficient way.
● Create and manage easily customizable playlists on the go.
● Adjusting the image, sound, and video qualities through the included Set profiles.
● Remote control music playback from your Android smartphone and tablet.
● Store media in an isolated fashion, both on CD/DVD or your hard drive, with the help of Read-only mode and File system protection.
● Password protection for the embedded resources.
● Use the built-in database to maintain your playlists.
● Password protection for your database.
● Split audio files and then play both independently at the same time.
● Automatically detect and work with your audio/video devices.
● Upload your songs to the internet using the built-in web browser.
● Play your favorite music through your car stereo or home theater system, at the push of a button.
● Possibility to adjust the number of audio streams.
● Create new playlists in your CD collection.
● The application includes a popup menu that allows you to navigate through several video options and presets, such as resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, video size, number of channels and aspect ratio.
● Make your individual connection to social networks.
● Synchronize media with the cloud.
● Share media with your friends or even the entire social network.
● Convert video files to AVI, MP4, MKV or MOV.
● Play multiple media types simultaneously, such as MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC or WMA.
● Play any media type with the next/prev and stop buttons.
● Find a quick solution to your media needs.
● Take advantage of the built-in SQLite database.
● Edit and adjust MP3, M4A, AAC, OGG, FLAC or WMA file tags.
● Backup your changes to a remote location.
● Create zip, tar, tar.gz or tar.bz2 archives of folders and individual files.
● Open your images to view, print or edit them.
● Open your PDF files in PDF viewer and
TangoPlayer is a powerful and flexible playlist manager designed to empower users to create and manage personal music playlists on their desktop.
TangoPlayer features intuitive user interface, customizable search capabilities and several other features and functions to help users manage their playlists.
Starting with the music files saved in the existing local database, TangoPlayer provides users with an intuitive interface to add or edit their playlists.
Users can create playlists and share their playlists with others by creating the M3u or WPL playlist files.
Multiple audio formats are supported: WAV, FLAC, MP3 and OGG.
TangoPlayer allows users to add, edit, rename, move and delete playlists and their songs.
Users can maintain a playlist with all the same features as a play list.
Easy file sharing of playlists.
Easy searching and filtering of playlists.
TangoPlayer features support for MP3, OGG, WAV and FLAC audio and playlists.
Start listening to your music by prelistening your playlist.
Support multiselection for multiple source and target files.
Support for source and target directories.
Support for MIDI files for playing with pads.
Playing File(s) by File Type :
It supports searching and filtering by album artist, album, genre, composer, rating and several other tags and metadata.
It supports Import/export music files in XML and BIN format.
Playlists can be saved in WPL or M3u format.
Other TangoPlayer Features:
Multithreading Architecture – TangoPlayer is based on multithreading architecture for better resource utilization. It supports VST/AU plugins and iTunes Looper plugin.
Automatic Radio – TangoPlayer automatically generates the random playlist based on saved music files and playlists. You can define the number of songs to be played from the playlist and shuffle the songs.
Music Based Reminders – The program can generate a reminder for each song.
Create customized UI themes – There is a provision to create personalized UI themes for TangoPlayer.
Support for multiple audio input/output file formats:
WAV, FLAC, MP3, WMA and OGG
TangoPlayer is a freeware application. It
Windows 8 (32/64bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista (32/64bit)
Windows XP (32/64bit)
4 GB RAM
60 MB free HD space
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 550
AMD Radeon® HD 5850
Core 2 Duo/Core 2 Quad
Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge/etc.