Piano Booster Full Crack is a full-featured digital piano software that lets you play along with the best live accompaniment available in real-time with your PC keyboard.
It lets you play along with a live musical accompaniment and practice on your own in a realistic manner. It offers all of the instruments in the world and lets you play along with a musical accompaniment in a fabulous and convenient manner.
• Play along with hundreds of live musical accompaniments easily available in the world.
• Play along with the songs of your favorite artists.
• Play with a real piano by simply downloading MIDI files from the Internet.
• Play with a real MIDI keyboard.
• Choose from dozens of musical accompaniments (rhythm with piano, rhythm with strings, etc.) in each song.
• Play along with a song at your own pace while listening to your favorite music.
• Learn how to read notes and musical notation.
• Adjust the tempo, choose the right and wrong notes, and change key settings.
• Adjust piano settings and pitch bend settings.
• Adjust the start bar and the transpose setting.
• Toggle between Piano and Bass setting at any moment.
• Clear effects and solo mode.
• Toggle between pre-set modes and save your settings on your computer.
• Bright and colorful main interface.
• Piano Booster Product Key supports the Windows™ operating systems.
For any other queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to visit our website at www.kineks.com or email us at email@example.com.
Musical Instruments Mp3 (The Band) is a free music player that includes all the features of a digital jukebox. Simply press the “Search” button and find your favorite song or artist. Let the Music Jukebox play the music for you. You can also control Music Jukebox from the menu bar.
Features of Music Jukebox:
・ Sample Music, Lyrics and Titles
・ Search via keywords, artists’ names, album names, song titles, lyrics
・ One touch auto play and shuffle
・ Playlists, playlists folders, and playlists subfolders
・ Use “&” or “-” to search for specific keywords with track, artist, album and song
・ Browse your music history by the number of plays
・ Export playlists to csv
・ Download songs, music videos, or album covers from the web
・ Share your playlists on
PianoBooster is a MIDI sequencer with powerful features. Discover the benefits of live MIDI recording, automatic MIDI pitch correction, music notation input, and multitrack editing. Everything you need to learn, practice, and perform music with your computer.
PianoBooster is a full-featured MIDI sequencer for Windows XP and Vista. The application uses Windows XP’s feature-parity mode to run on both Windows XP and Windows Vista, while providing the exact same user experience.
PianoBooster supports the following keyboard styles:
Clav: Clavichord, Clavinet
Acoustic: Piano, Flute, Organ
General MIDI: Standard General MIDI
The following note types are supported:
For A, B, C, D, E, F, G#, G#, A (pianos and organs only), and C (Clavichords only)
Most songs and styles are supported. Learn more about the supported note types and the MIDI controller setup on our wiki.
PianoBooster comes with a full assortment of features and tools. Discover the following in PianoBooster:
* MIDI recording, editing, and playing back from any MIDI keyboard or software MIDI module
* A powerful notepad-like score editor for helping you to learn music notation
* A wide variety of song and notation styles
* Edit, recording, and playback speeds
* Automatic song pitch correction
* Synthesizer macros
* Multiple MIDI track recording, editing, and playback
* Copy and paste songs (using both MIDI controller step and time signature copying)
* MIDI Push Notifications
* Music Translator: automatically translate songs from multiple styles to any General MIDI instrument
* Piano instrument mixing: combine notes from different instruments, including software instruments, into one track
* Playalong: Track up to 12 songs at once, making it easier to practice with.
* Crossfade/Blend: Mix multiple songs into a single playback track
* Video Optimizer: Reduce video/audio latencies and optimize video output for maximum performance.
* MIDI Mapping: Map or unmap MIDI controllers and features from the internal synthesisers onto your MIDI keyboard.
* Customizable user interface for easy keyboard/synthesis/track selection
* VST control: Play virtual instruments with the PianoBooster virtual synthesizer
PianoBooster comes with access to many of the world’s greatest music collections:
Piano Booster is an application for Windows that allows you to play musical notes, together with playing the notes with a piano keyboard. It contains many nice features for you to play along with a musical accompaniment. You can also practice making some adjustments to the piano keyboard.
One of such application is Bongos Master and by no means is it a beginner application. You can try it out with your favorite song or with any in Bongos Master. It comes with all sort of nice features that you would need when playing Bongos.
Intuitive interface with lots of tools
The application doesn’t take long to install and it doesn’t come with a complicated setup that you would need to complete before you can actually use its features. It sports a really intuitive graphical interface with plenty of tools at hand.
You will need a MIDI Keyboard and a MIDI interface for the PC so the application would work. If you don’t have a MIDI keyboard, you can still try out Bongos Master using the PC keyboard.
Learn using this application
It doesn’t come with any MIDI files, so you will need to get them from the Internet. In order to hear the music, you need to enable Midi in Bongos Master. You can select devices and adjust the latency easily.
The application displays the speed of the song, key and lets you adjust the start bar and the transpose level. You can also make some adjustments to the piano keyboard and select the right and wrong notes, together with the highest note.
More features and tools
The application has a separate section in which you can adjust the sound volume. You can make some score adjustments, have the application show note names, courtesy accidentals and timing markers. Video optimization can be enabled.
All in all, Bongos Master is a very nice application that you could use in order to learn how to play the Bongos.
Bongos Master Description:
Bongos Master is a a program for Windows that allows you to play Bongos. It contains all sort of nice features for you to practice playing Bongos and to practice singing the notes.
Get a free copy of Bongos Master!
Bongos Master Publisher’s Description:
Bongos Master is the only application designed to allow you to sing the notes of the Bongos. It includes all sort of nice features and you can play Bongos with all sort of accompaniments.
Intuitive graphical interface and lots of
Koto Piano Booster is an application for beginners that allows you to play along with a musical accompaniment. It is easy to use and packed with all sort of nice features.
Piano Booster Features:
1. Graphical User Interface
2. Play along with musical accompaniment
3. Customizable to suit your musical taste
4. Learn the basics of musical notation
5. Adjust settings easily and intuitively
6. Audio: MIDI interface required
7. Includes MIDI files: Basic 8-bit, General MIDI, SoundFont, CDM
8. Download from Internet: Play CD and MP3
9. Audio driver: ALSA
10. Portable PC: 32, 64-bit and 64-bit Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP
11. Windows: 32-bit and 64-bit
12. Controls, elements & keys:
Control Surround: 1
Aux channel: N/A
13. Learn to read musical notation
14. Play on the instrument:
15. Practice like a pro:
The program doesn’t come with any MIDI files, so you will need to get them from the Internet and load them inside this program.
16. Learn everything about the piano:
This can be disabled on the preferences.
17. Set the time
18. You can choose the medium you are using:
MIDI key and assign it to the instrument.
(compatible with Midi Keyboard)
The instrument will be triggered when you press a key on the keyboard.
In order to learn playing patterns, you can easily download MIDI files.
You can change instrument and scale easily.
19. Choose a keyboard:
Keyboard (the default) or MIDI keyboard
20. Choose a pair:
You can learn playing piano and play along with the music.
The music will play at the same time as you are playing.
The instrument will play the notes that you play.
21. Audio Input:
Audio Tons (it will reduce the size of
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or later.
1024 MB RAM
DVD Drive (PC Only)
It’s no secret that many YouTube users rely on a high-speed internet connection to watch videos online. With that in mind, we’ve spent some time designing the next version of our YouTube Player to be as bandwidth-friendly as possible.
To keep your videos flowing smoothly, we’ve optimized the new YouTube Player to run well on your Mac, PC or iPad. However, if you
Leave A Reply