XPS to TIFF Converter, allows you to read and export XPS documents and images to TIFF format easily. It supports all the main XPS file formats as well as most image formats. With XPS to TIFF Converter, the XPS format allows you to create rich graphics and save your documents in XPS format and images to TIFF format. You can use XPS to TIFF Converter as a powerful image converter and a powerful image editor. It can improve your work efficiency greatly and save your time and energy.
1. XPS to TIFF Converter
* Convert XPS files to TIFF format
* You can convert single pages or multi-pages with single click
* It is possible to save multiple pages into one image.
* You can save your XPS files and images into the images folder, the documents folder or sub-folders under it.
* You can set images folder as hot folder to monitor it
* You can set images folder as hot folder to monitor it, it will convert the XPS files and images into the images folder as soon as it get copied.
* You can watch the whole folder and specify the frequency of checking for every image, the hot folder setting will continue if it is cleared.
* You can customize the hot folder and specify the time of running the conversion.
* You can save images to the image folder or sub-folders.
* You can create empty TIFF images as source files when you convert XPS files.
* You can create copy or create new images (TIFF) for selected images.
* You can modify the images properties, such as the DPI, size, compression and color mode.
* You can convert the image with wrong color depth into other color depth.
* You can modify the thumbnail size to fit your need.
* You can specify the page range to convert.
* You can specify the page range to convert.
* You can adjust the size, color, transparency of images.
* You can select the working mode of images to fit your need.
* You can combine two images into one image or create new image (TIFF) from two images.
* You can replace, add, delete or adjust the images you convert.
* You can specify the image format you want to convert into
* You can adjust the image properties such as DPI, size, transparency, color depth.
* You can convert
XPS To TIFF Converter is a batch conversion utility designed to create TIFF images from XPS files. It is a high-performing utility with perfect conversion ratio. The program works with the XPS format version 7.0. However, it also supports XPS format version 2.0 in case you need to convert older XPS files.
XPS To TIFF Converter was designed for extracting XPS document images from documents (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) to TIFF format. It is a free utility that you can use to create TIFF images from XPS files in batch. You can scan multiple documents at the same time and easily export them to TIFF format.
With the help of XPS To TIFF Converter, you can batch convert XPS documents into TIFF with ease and save them as image files to your computer directly. You can save multiple images into one file or multiple files from a single XPS document. You can then open the image files or sent them via Email, Instant Messenger, or FTP.
XPS To TIFF Converter is a tool that is very easy to use. It makes it simple to convert multiple Microsoft Office documents into images so that they can be viewed by others. Once the conversion is complete, you can easily save all of the images into a single file for easy viewing. This XPS To TIFF Converter utility is supplied with the following features and settings:
Convert XPS files to TIFF single-page or multi-page
– Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher files.
– Supports XPS format version 7.0 and 2.0.
– Supports Microsoft Office files.
– Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
With XPS To TIFF Converter, you can convert multiple documents at the same time and save them as image files directly. You can save multiple images into one file or multiple files from a single XPS document. Then you can view the images with other applications, which makes it easy to share your document with others.
– Microsoft Windows OS:
Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011, 2016, 2017 and 2019
XPS To TIFF Converter Requirements:
– Microsoft Windows
NAC (Name and Address Correction) is a tool to correct duplicate file names in batches or automatically using a list file. It provides a user-friendly interface and is in free shareware program.
The user interface is based on a form with three tabs.
The form has a grid of fields for browsing folders for data collection or generating a list file, as well as for enabling duplicate file name corrections.
In the pane on the left, you can specify a result, execution mode, folder or list file to operate on. On the central pane, you can select duplicate files and folders to process, and on the right pane, you can define a list file with duplicate file names to be corrected automatically.
Each duplicate file is recorded in a list, and the list is viewed in a form with the fields filled in by mouse-clicks.
On the right, a preview panel enables you to preview each record before changing any settings. There you can use the mouse to specify the name corrections or to close the preview window.
After creating and saving a list file with duplicate file names, NAC can detect them in bulk, using criteria that you specify.
The criteria are:
Duplicate file type (in the folder and listed in the list file).
Duplicate file name (same as the file name, but only in the folder).
Duplicate file name (different from the file name).
General status (in the folder or listed in the list file).
Duplicate file size (different from the file size).
Duplicate file date (different from the file date).
Duplicate file modified date (different from the modified file date).
Duplicate file content (different from the content of the file).
Duplicate file name length.
Duplicate file extension (different from the file extension).
Duplicate file component (different from the file component).
Duplicate file extension length.
Duplicate file code (different from the file code).
Duplicate file Algorithm (different from the file Algorithm).
You can also choose to operate on folders and lists only with the General status criterion, all folders and lists with the Duplicate file modified date criterion, or all files with the Unique file modified date criterion.
When you select a criteria, the program will scan
OpooSoft PDF to TIFF Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use program designed to change PDF documents into multi-page TIFF. It is an ideal solution to convert numerous and various files, which may or may not be PDF documents. It is more than that – the app can also convert every type of plain image file into a TIFF image. When outputting a TIFF image to your personal computer, the original icon, its thumbnail, and a preview of the image appear in the Explorer window. After conversion is successful, you can choose one of the available output options, such as PDF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF, or create your own desired options.
The full version of OpooSoft PDF to TIFF Converter comprises a set of easy-to-use features. These are customizable preferences, batch processing, as well as hot folder setup. There are no advanced settings, but the utility is straightforward, and it is designed to support both most versions of Windows (from XP to Windows 10) as well as Linux and Mac OS. It can also be used in offline mode, because it keeps the original PDF files safe and handles the documents’ dependable security (such as encryption and integrity). OpooSoft PDF to TIFF Converter makes it possible to generate TIFFs from PDF files at the highest quality, and the conversion process can be configured in a simple way.
Key features of OpooSoft PDF to TIFF Converter:
When using the executable, you don’t need to face any technical settings. All you have to do is pick an output option and specify a few other options and do your job – the software will do the rest. We were convinced by the ease of handling the program, even after its installation. Since it supports up to 100 conversions per run, the conversion may take some time, but we didn’t face any issues with the processing speed.
The first feature we’d like to highlight is batch processing. In case the application encounters a lot of input items, it can handle all of them at once without interrupting your work. Of course, this functionality may take up lots of system resources, but it is available if the hardware can manage it.
The program has its own built-in preferences. However, it is possible to fine-tune them according to your wishes. You can modify the program run time, number of output files or the size of single
• Windows OS (10/8/7)
• Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.6GHz or better
• 1.6 GB RAM
• 1024×768 or better display resolution
• DirectX 11 compatible video card
• 40GB hard drive space
• 8GB disc space
• English language (Might be in other languages)
• The game requires access to the internet for online play. Internet connection is required.
• The game might run in lower resolutions.
• The game might
Leave A Reply