Master Tracks Pro can record, play and edit MIDI files, making it a very useful tool for producers and composers.
Play back up to 64 tracks of music with independent track looping. Simple, intuitive graphic interface offers several different views of your music so you can accurately control and visualize it as a whole song or in the finest detail.
Cut, Copy, and Paste editing allows you to insert or delete any selection, to modify your music as easily as editing text with a word processor.
* Track Editor: Cut, Copy, Paste editing allows you to insert or delete any selection, to modify your music as easily as editing text with a word processor.
* Track View: You can watch your music in any view, from the large view of a complete song, to the finest detail of a single MIDI note.
* Song View: Shows the playing songs and allows you to audition changes.
* Song Balance: Shows and allows you to audition changes to balance instruments to a track.
* Sound Search: Lets you search for sounds and instruments in the library.
* Import/Export: Export and Import works as an offline application.
* Importable MIDI tracks: Import your MIDI or audio tracks directly into Master Tracks Pro Crack, and it will automatically play back all the new tracks as MIDI notes.
* Level Meter: Shows the strength of the individual tracks.
* Re-recording Tracks: Re-record tracks and make them “live” without touching the original.
* Split Editing/Tracking: Create and edit multiple tracks and instruments all at once.
* Overlap Editing: You can edit multiple overlapping tracks at once.
* Organiser: Allows you to group your tracks and easily track down a particular part or instrument.
* Variable Linking: You can link together the different tracks of a recording and make them loop automatically, which eliminates the need to worry about overlapping or re-recording the tracks.
* Loop Editor: Provides a loop editor allowing you to cut a loop from a song while keeping the original song intact.
* Reverse Playback: Allows you to reverse the playback of your music from forward to backward.
* Scope: Shows you the detailed level and gain.
* Audio Analyzer: A useful tool to help you with mixing and mastering your project.
* Audio Fader: Shows you the current level of your sound during a track.
* Equaliser: Shows you the level of each instrument individually.
* Master Tracks Pro Trial: Allows you to try the software for 30 days, without paying.
You may also download the trial for Mac, Windows, and Linux from:
◎ Track Editor: Cut, Copy, Paste editing allows you to insert or delete any selection, to modify your music
– 64 tracks with independent looping
– Aspen 3D graphic layout
– 2 months of one-on-one video support
– 3 modes of play back
– Cut, Copy, Paste editing
– Multiple editing windows
– Snap Stop, Pan and Roll
– Integrated MIDI editor, plug in MIDI device editor
– Instantly record your in progress music
– Save recorded audio as WAV format
– Slice WAV files as MP3
– Send MIDI files to MIDI instrument
– Create custom controllers
– Anacrania, Info, and ViewSong views offer easy access to your music
– Use your mouse to play and edit
– Finest detail view of your music
– Fully customizable look and feel
– Contains Aspen 3D graphic views
– No learning curve
– Pre-installed with 100+ sample MIDI files
by Aspen Multimedia, Inc.
1. Software as a service (SaaS), also referred to as a software license, is a type of cloud-based software delivery model, in which the software is licensed on-demand, as a service, instead of licensing it once and having users install it on their own computers. The core idea of SaaS is to provide an application or set of applications as a service that can be accessed over the Internet by means of a web browser.
2. 2.1. No warranty.
Aspen Multimedia Software (Aspen Multimedia) warrants that the software (the “Software”), will be free from defects under normal use. Aspen Multimedia will use reasonable effort to provide replacement software.
2.2. Subject to the conditions stated herein, Aspen Multimedia agrees to provide on request: a. support; b. a phone or e-mail service call; and c. replacement software if a defect is found within a period of 90 days after purchase.
2.3. Aspen Multimedia reserves the right to verify that its customer understands and accepts the conditions of this warranty.
If the Software is found to be defective, Aspen Multimedia will provide the software at its standard charge of $199.95 for one year or at Aspen Multimedia’s then current cost of equal or better quality replacement software to the extent needed.
3. Terms and conditions. This is a one-year limited warranty.
…add flexibility to this powerful application. With the new Splice function you can easily cut up and splice up MIDI tracks. Drag and drop the new parts to the tracks where they belong. One click and your track is ready to play.
…splice MIDI files using the new Splice function.
Slice up up to 64 audio tracks, 32 channels. Select the part or parts you want to edit. Use the new Split function to split the track into two or more tracks. You can slice a track from the beginning, middle or end. The part of the track you’ve selected can now be moved to any track.
…. the new Merge function allows you to combine multiple audio tracks into a single track. With the new Expand function you can expand and decrease the length of a track. Change the track’s tempo and key using a graphic representation of the track. The Loop function allows you to repeat your track any number of times. You can change the track’s looping points, play it backwards or record it.
….the new Step Function allows you to change any MIDI parameter, such as tempo, key and track. View your music on the Track Viewer to see your changes. And much more!
Midi Master Tracks Pro is a convenient and powerful MIDI file editor and composer.
The name “MIDI Master Tracks Pro” does not give you a clear picture of the amount of functions this software has. This is a true MIDI editor with an intuitive user interface and a wide array of advanced features.
Midi Master Tracks Pro Description:
An easy to use Midi editor. You can edit and record your MIDI files with this unique software. It is easy to use. Record your MIDI files directly on your computer.
You can record a single note, a longer note sequence or even an entire song. Edit and correct your MIDI files using the intuitive interface.
You can preview your MIDI files in a graphic representation of the music. You can modify any parameter of the track. You can save and play your MIDI files.
You can import files with instruments or sequences. It is also possible to export your sequences. The name “Midi Master Tracks Pro” does not give you a clear picture of the amount of functions this software has.
Split – Extracts audio
– Trim, Copy, Paste and Loop Editing: Select, Cut, Copy, Paste and Loop editing, as well as adding, removing and recording beat offsets while editing.
– Edit with ease: Use the drop down menus to quickly select and modify audio and MIDI clips, while the integral MIDI editor is for all your MIDI manipulation.
– Flexible Clip view: Observe a general overview of your project in Track List view or zoom in on the tracks directly to a fine detail view of each clip.
– Independent track looping: With 64 tracks you can always choose the right range to loop.
– Real Time Clips Quantization: Listen to the meter when checking and adjusting your clips to make sure your music is always in beat.
– Trim and Copy: Cut your clips with the shift key or add them to copy.
– Real Time Master Tempo: Set a suitable tempo for your song.
– Play back to beat: Switch to “Real time” mode to play your song back to the beat.
– Lock your loops and measures: Lock your loops and measures to accurately set the metronome or clicker to match the length of your song.
– Undo/Redo: With the mouse scroll wheel or key commands, you can immediately reverse any action in your music.
– Export formats: Export into WAV, MP3, AIF, M4A, MP3 and many other popular formats.
– Convert: Convert your tracks into most common formats – the program will handle all the converting for you.
– Import: Import WAV, MP3, AIF, M4A, MP3 and many other popular formats.
– Mixing: Adjust volume, pan, pitch and filter to control how you want to mix your tracks.
– Sequence: Song structure can be set directly from the sequence view and they will replay the song in place.
– Interface Options: The program has an interface for both Windows and Mac OS.
– Remote control: Control your audio tracks with MIDI controllers (optional external controllers).
– Video preview: A video preview window showing the play back of the audio track.
– Include/Exclude fields: Set fields automatically included or excluded from the audio and MIDI clips.
– MIDI Import: Import MIDI files, including DAW instrument controllers.
– MIDI Export: MIDI Export to OSX / Windows format (.mid/.mmd).
OS: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i3/i5/i7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk: 20 GB available space
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
General: The best look and feel of the game are in full screen
The best look and feel of the game are in full screen Screen Resolution: The game supports up to 4k resolution
Leave A Reply