1. Select the camera.
2. Select the interval.
3. Selecting the image format.
The current option for long exposures is selected.
You can reduce the interval automatically, for example by saving the image series in a separate image folder.
A short description on how to use this application will be given. A detailed manual can be downloaded below.
This program is to be used by all DSLR owners. It is free of charge and is being sold as freeware. We sell it as freeware because the development was a huge time consuming project. The program is written in Delphi (commercial) and the source code will not be offered or possible. If you want to support this program we suggest to purchase this application as freeware.
1. Supports interval shooting as well as single shots
2. Fixed time delay for short and long exposure intervals
3. Adjustable delay for different exposures
4. Features analog inputs and outputs
5. Easy to use via simple graphical user interface
6. Easy to use configuration without technical knowledge
7. Compatible with cameras on serial or parallel port
8. Compatible with all supported Olympus digital cameras
9. Extensive documentation
10. Easy to use configuration
11. Supports Olympus DSLR cameras
12. Diskette or network installation of image series
13. Runs on Windows or Linux
14. Runs under Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, Vista, 2007 and 2008
15. Supports the Olympus OM-D E-M10 (the first DSLR camera manufactured by Olympus)
16. Supports Olympus OM-D E-M5, E-M10 and E-M1 II
17. Supports O-MD E-M5 (SWISS E-M1)
18. Supports CM1 (DIGIC 4)
Download DSLR Timer Cracked 2022 Latest Version Source Code for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit and Installers for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit. The zip file includes the sourcecode for PC, Mac and Linux. To execute the installed program use the utility of the operating system.
Download DSLR Timer for use with Olympus OM-D E-M1
Not intended for use with Olympus EM-10. But should be used when you want to control your EM-10 by a computer or mobile device.
Download DSLR Timer for use with Olympus OM-D E-M5
Not intended for use with Olympus
? Long exposure timer for digital cameras
? Programmable timer
? Interval timer to control long exposure
? IP-connection: easy to use
? USB connection: can be used in addition to download the images
? Used for astrophotography
? Long exposures with different exposure time
? Different interval settings
? Shutter at variable interval
? Timer with audio signal
? Allows to save images
? Supports interval from 2 seconds to 32 minutes
? Supports interval in seconds, minutes and hours
Supported digital camera models:
– G/H / 4 / T series
– DMC-FS7 / FS7
– DMC-G1 / G2
– DMC-PZ72 / PZ73
– DMC-SX85 / SX85
Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
A Java Runtime Environment is required to run the program.
See the download page for more information about the program.
2013.09.27 – Automatic Card Reader – Best Buy
Best Buy Portable Optical Card Reader
Do you need to scan your ID or credit card? Does your mobile or notebook computer come with a card reader? Do you like to use a card reader? If so, then this piece of software is for you.
For desktop computers, using a card reader saves you the trouble of carrying around a bunch of magnetic…
2013.09.27 – Infrared Repeater – Best Buy
Best Buy Photobooth
Enhance your experience at events, parties and gatherings with Infrared Repeater, a simple yet elegant answer to the question of “How do I create a photobooth?”
Infrared Repeater has a Photobooth which you set up in minutes…
2013.08.29 – Kupo – Best Buy
Best Buy iPad Stand
Kupo iPad Stand provides a stable, easy-to-use, and powerful way to hold your iPad on your desk. It’s an easy and cost-efficient way to give your iPad an elegant, professional look while maintaining the portability you need.
The Kupo iPad Stand is made of durable material, and it is compatible with…
The program sends a “plug & play” command to your dslr.
DSLR Timer is, as the name says, a timer for your camera. It can be configured to take photos automatically at certain intervals. The interval time can be configured on the computer program for it to take photos every 10, 20, 30, 40, 60 minutes… Just to name a few possibilities.
The program has a special function called Interval Timer. It can do intervals of 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes and 10 minutes. The interval can be changed from the program.
The program has a special function called Select Timer. This allows you to setup a timer to take one photo from a series of photos. When the timer starts the computer program sends a command to the camera via the serial port. After the photo is taken the program sends another command to the camera. Repeat this process for a certain number of photos. This is really cool for taking multi-starry photos.
The program has a special function called Time Lapse. If set to “Start on specific Timer” the program can take a series of photos to the preset interval. The images are automatically deleted when the interval is finished.
Works with most digital cameras.
This application is released under the GNU General Public License version 2.
The file LGPL.txt was written by me.
1. Use for long exposure with pixelchrono?
No, you must use other programs to get the same effect.
2. Use for multiple continuous long exposures in one series?
No, of course not.
3. Use for time lapse photos?
4. Use for additional long exposure control for the camera connected to a DSI model?
No, of course not.
5. Use for time interval of a certain interval (auto-lock) of your camera?
No, this program is also not intended for this purpose.
6. Use for example with telescopes where you may want to change position in your telescope.
Yes, you can use the option “start on specific timer” to make time-lapse photos with the specified interval.
7. Use for example for long time exposure?
– Variable resolution: up to 720p (16:9) for single shots and up to Full HD (1920×1080) for multiple images
– Fixed resolution: 1920×1080
– Exposure times from 0.1 to 600 seconds
– Programs to delay a single shot and a series of shots with a defined interval
– Fully automated (even camera is connected to network or to DSLR Timer’s PC)
– You can move the automatic sequence on the camera (should be possible on the Nikon D3000 with D5100, D7000, D3100 and D700 as well)
Camera Scheduler works with digital cameras with a shutter release pin (trigger button) such as Canon EOS-1DS Mark II, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D5000, Nikon D7000, Nikon D7000, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7200, Nikon D3200, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5500, Nikon D5000, Nikon D5600, Nikon D5200, Nikon D6500, Nikon D610, Nikon D70, Nikon D800 and the new Nikon D810.
Camera Scheduler is an easy-to-use application that lets you take scheduled pictures or video clips using your camera.
The program provides a simple way to schedule an empty picture to the camera with a specific time from a preset date and time by the date, and a random interval by the date. Also, you can set the interval of a schedule for a single shot. Also, you can set the interval of a schedule for a series of shots with a defined interval, for example, “0.5 sec” or “2 sec” or “3 sec”. Also, you can set the interval of a schedule for a series of shots with a defined interval and a preset picture number by the date, and a random interval by the date.
You can set the release time and picture number on your camera by the “Camera Scheduler Settings” window. It will allow you to delete and edit an empty picture in the camera while it is set as the scheduled image.Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim patch 1.3 is now available from Steam.
The patch notes are as follows:
Fixed multiple issues with hair physics, such as hair not properly appearing in the bathroom or mirror.
Fixed issues with lightning in some cases not firing correctly.
Fixed a crash bug in the binary patching system
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows XP (32 bit or 64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 2.2 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTS 450 (1024 MB), NVidia GeForce 9500 GT, NVidia GeForce 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4870 (1024 MB) or ATI Radeon HD 4850